The Care for Yourself Program
Iowa's Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program.
The Care for Yourself Program has provided free or low-cost breast and cervical cancer screening to eligible individuals for over 25 years. Now, the statewide program is announcing an expansion to its eligibility age to include individuals aged 21-39. This change ensures individuals ages 21 and older are able to access life-saving cancer screening.
- Iowans ages 21 to 64 years old
- Those who have a monthly income of $2,832 (net) or less. *add $983 for each additional person in the household.
WHAT SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE?
- Pap Tests
- HPV Tests
- Pelvic Exams
- Clinical Breast Exams
- Diagnostic Testing
- Patient Navigation
HOW DO I ENROLL?
Enrollment is simple, call Penny at 641-421-9315 or fill out the submission form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Resources specific to this page:
- Cervical cancer information
- Breast cancer information
- Information for healthcare providers
- Comprehensive cancer control resources
Breast Density Information
Funding is provided by: The Iowa Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program.